Just so you know; This is the hlds_linux list.
---
Regime

Rónai György wrote:
[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Hi
Alfred, i hope you can give some infos on that questions already :)
1. There will be this Longhorn (Vista) Server Core. Without any GUI. How, and
when will SRCDS support it?
2. Will SRCDS run better on that, than on Windowx XP, or 2003 servers?
3. This is a little off, but how is the progress, to support Windows Vista
(Home) users better? I think, there are of course serious problems with the
graphics drivers too, but it cant be only that, if i get 100fps with my 6600GT
under XP Pro, and only 30 under Vista Home Premium (same settings, same Steam
install, 93.71 Forceware, and 158.18 Forceware). Also some are reporting, that
the Source engine is the only one, that doesnt start at all, if a Refresh Rate
is set to anything else than 60Hz under Vista? Are you planning any engine
optimizations, to run the clients better on Windows Vista?
Thx
Locutus