client console command descriptions ? where did you see that ?

And cl_updaterate shouldn't be 101, because if do cl_updaterate 500, and
then ex_interp 0, i'm able to get ex_interp 0.002. And after 500 it doesn't
auto set to a lower value than 0.002. Or maybe that normal...

>From this article : http://www.gotfrag.com/cs/story/5577/

He says that the rate is capped at 20000...

I would like that Alfred answer...

AnAkIn