thanks for answering - I meet all those conditions so I'm a 100%-victim ^^

nope - I don't run pure mode at all, but thanks aswell.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian mu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2007 6:49 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Timeouts/Lags during a round - NOT at roundend

Quick test. Try turning pure off and see if it helps, one clan found this
fixed their lag problems, might be similar.

On 6/19/07, Alex / ch4os <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi back,

this is update related, your hardware should be ok.
we suffer from the same bug for some days now, too.

as far as i can tell, this happens on these conditions:

- server is linux
- has more than 13/14 players (it actually gets worse with more players)
- has custom maps running
- (maybe more things like mattie eventscripts?)

it had nothing to do with the vac2 breakdown.
i'm sure alfred and/or the other valve staff is currently into this ;)

regards,
alex