sv_pure 1 or 2?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rónai György
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2007 1:13 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Another Pure bug?

It seems, that we cant get de_egyptkm custom map to work.

It has a materials/de_egyptkm/, and a models/de_egyptkm/ folder, both with a
lot of files.

None of these files pass the CRC checking, even if the user deletes the whole
directoryes, and the server sends them new.

I also tryed to remove these two dirs from the server, and reupload them, and
of course on the fasthttp too.

No go. The server is still kicking everyone, because he thinks that these files
are different.

This is the only map, wich doesnt work...

Anyone else has this map on a pure server?

Locutus