Awesome, thanks Dan.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan E
Sent: 03 August 2007 13:30
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] Possible fix for linux performance?

Bah, I just decided to throw it up on my host.
http://dansbasement.us/.config

Again, don't forget to check for your own requirements (I don't even have
SCSI/RAID/GigE on here), and don't forget to apply the realtime preemption
patch. :)  I'll look into the TSC thing that was mentioned earlier.

Colin Silcock <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Wouldn't mind one too ;)

Seems like there's a lot of interest in this, if you do host it online that
would be cool tsuehpsyde! Otherwise I'd be happy to host it too.

Colin