I’m not sure when this feature was implemented, but I’m pretty sure it is to
blame for a server that used to be popular now being very empty.  I’m
running a 20 slot CSSDM server with 6 bots (used to be 12) that leave as
players join.  Now, when people view the server in the in-game browser (not
the steam browser), it shows 0/14, not 6/20 like it should be.  Even if you
don’t count the bots, it should just show 0/20.  Now most people think it’s
a 14 man DM (unless there’s someone in there), even though the bots leave as
the server fills.

So, we have people thinking there’s an empty, 14 slot server instead of 6
bots in a 20 man server.  I understand people getting frustrated by bots,
but maybe you could give them an option to view the bots as players or not.
The way this is going, I don’t think my server will ever become popular
again :-(

Dan

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:43 PM