You'd hope it would when preloading starts (which it has). Dunno, I want my
server up before Monday, what use would it be to have people running around
with no servers to play in? *Everybody* is gonna be playing the beta.

And yeah, you're not exactly going to be playing the beat after the final
game is released are you?