Hi everyone, [joined this list an hour ago]

I just got my CSS/DoDS/FF server running TF2 and
1. you gotta run the srcds_run file in /maindir/orangebox/ now instead of
/maindir/
2. at least thats what I did and it ran, if we need to copy the new srcds
files over the old, please tell us

3. what file is being accepted as the config file? any sv_hostname setting
in valve.rc and a new config.cfg or autoexec.cfg didnt get accepted in
/maindir/orangebox/cfg/

kind regards,
eagle