I prefer to run my servers pure and without any mods if possible.

For administering the servers themselves (I'm up over 10 dedicated now), I use
HLSW and ask that my admins do that same. ; )

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan Schremp
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 10:56 AM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Best admin mod for a new server admin.

I just started my dedicated server up with the release of the TF2 dedicated
server. I see that there are a handful of admin mods for managing a server
available. Anyone have any recommendations as to which is the best? Most
powerful?
Thanks in advance.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail, purge it and do not disseminate or copy it.