Hi,

> Yea thats what I thought but I hoped that since others had gotten it
> installed they might have been doing something different. I've been trying
> for 3 or 4 days and getting nowhere it seems :(

I found that occasionally I got messages implying too many sessions for a user
when I was doing the exact same command.  When I saw this I retried it with
the username and password I used to use on the update servers and this seemed
to get around the number of sessions for a user problem.  My guess at the time
was that "anonymous" updating uses a single default user/pass and using my own
user/pass avoided the number of sessions problem instantly.

Other than that I guess you just have to keep trying or hope either more
resources are throw at it.

--Dave (aka Ludo)