The pyro was useless before. Now you actually have to back off from him.
It's perfect.
It's not overpowered. I was doing very well as Pyro yesterday killing
tons of people at close range, but today I had less luck with it. It
all depends on the skill of the Pyro and who he is killing. It was
really underpowered before, and it very good now.