When I update tf2 I get these good numbers... ;)

91241300.00%    .//orangebox\hl2\navplace.db
91241300.00%    .//orangebox\hl2\pure_server_whitelist.txt
91241300.00%    .//orangebox\srcds_i486
91241300.00%    .//orangebox\srcds_run

Also, I would like to have the old output back or something similar. That
is I would like to know whenever steam is downloading a file or just
verifyling it. I have written a script that only archive the files that
are downloaded and push out the file and unpack it on the servers. This
have worked flawlessly until this new version of steam arrived. Just
adding a D or V at a column would be enough. ie:

4.56%     D     .//dir\to\file.ext
4.56%     V     .//dir\to\otherfile.ext

One other thing I have noticed is that steam closes down the link in the
middle of a download. It doesnt crash, it exits with exitcode 0. I had to
download the tf2 content 6-7 times before I got everything.

/Bjorn