On Fri, 5 Oct 2007, Gary Stanley wrote:

> At 03:47 AM 10/5/2007, kama wrote:
>
> >I am seeing some strange crash behaviour lately?
> >
> >I have several servers that are crashing on certain days. The servers can
> >be running fine for days and then just one day it decides that it will
> >constantly crash. Then it can be running fine again for another week and
> >then it repeats it. If it was only one server that crashed or if it only
> >was servers that where duplicated configured I would look at my plugins.
> >But this happens all over the range.
> >
> >Total on 4 cs servers on first machine:
> >Sep 19: ~80 crashes
> >Sep 25: ~60 crashes
> >Oct  1: ~50 crashes
>
> Do you have coredumps from the crashes?

No, nothing more than the latest. But I can write up a script so it backup
any cores that are created. And hope the disk does not fill up.

Btw, this have suddendly started to happen. Just a month or so ago. I have
not done any changes on the servers for quite some time. And hlds have not
been updated for ages either.

/Bjorn