From: "Mack Corl" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 4:51 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Server loads wrong binary for third party game.

Ondra,

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!  What ended up working for me
is replacing
$(GAME_DIR)/bin/tier0_i486.so $(GAME_DIR)/bin/vstdlib_i486.so
with
-ldl tier0_i486.so vstdlib_i486.so

Just out of curiosity, I went back to check Wunderboy's tutorial and sure
enough he used
those same flags.  Apparently I just overlooked that section of the
makefile.

Peter,

Yes, I know that there are no such thing as dlls in linux.  I was simply
referring to the line that
is displayed in srcds when you load a game.  e.g. Game .dll loaded for
"Counter-Strike Source". :)