hostname "{LLC} TF2 !YeeeeHa! Server"
sv_region 1
//sv_password
rcon_password "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" // Enter your rcon password before the double
slashes. lol, dont even try it
// maximum client movement speed
//sv_maxspeed 320
mp_timelimit 30
mp_maxrounds 3
//sv_allowupload 1
//sv_cheats 0
//sv_alltalk 1
//sv_downloadurl "http://xxx";
//mp_startmoney 1000
//mp_friendlyfire 0
//sv_voicequality 5
//sv_voicecodec voice_speex
//nf_on 1

//New ConVars
mp_teams_unbalance_limit "2" //Teams are unbalanced when one team has this
many more players than the other team. (0 disables check)

//mp_enableroundwaittime  //Enable timers to wait between rounds.

mp_bonusroundtime "10" //Time after round win until round restarts

//mp_restartround  //If non-zero, the current round will restart in the
specified number of seconds

mp_winlimit 2 //Max number of rounds one team can win before server changes
maps

mp_stalemate_timelimit "300"  //Timelimit (in seconds) of the stalemate
round.

mp_autoteambalance "1"

mp_autoteambalance_delay "30" //Time after the teams become unbalanced to
attempt to switch players.

mp_autoteambalance_warning_delay 15 //Time after the teams become unbalanced
to print a balance warning.

tf_flag_caps_per_round "4"
tf_stats_track "1"

mapcyclefile "mapcycle.txt"

// SET RATES
// Max bandwidth rate allowed on server, 0=unlimited, max=20000
sv_maxrate 30000
// Min bandwidth rate allowed on server, 0=unlimited, 4000=good to keep
dialup gamers off the server
sv_minrate 4000
// Maximum updates per second that the server will allow, increasing this
will take more cpu power, 100 is max
sv_minupdaterate 30
sv_maxupdaterate 120
sv_maxcmdrate 100