-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von Gerben |
Hyperized Hosting
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. November 2007 20:45
An: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Betreff: [hlds_linux] Maplist-Mapcycle-Motd overwrite on update.

Is it possible to not touch the maplist, mapcycle and motd files with a next
update?
I got a lot of complains from my clients that their files got overwritten by
the latest update. Im not sure if it happened before, but this is the first
time I get the complains.

If this has a reason I would like to know what exactly changed with the
files so I can use whatever bug it fixed / option was added.

With kind regards,

--
Gerben | Hyperized.net Hosting

[f] CEO