Works fine under windows.  Maybe you are having a firewall issue?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dackz
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 10:12 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] UDP logging broken in TF2?

Has anyone been able to get UDP logging to work in TF2? I've got it
set to send events on a port on localhost with "logaddress_add", yet
the server never sends any UDP packets. It's logging to the console
and to file fine, and "log" says it's logging to UDP, yet my log
listener receives nothing, and Wireshark reports no packets being sent
with event data.

This functionality works fine for me with mods based on the old engine.