Was it,
DebugAssert
Expr: pValidationContext->m_u32UserIDTicketValidationServerIPAddr2 !=
pValidationContext->m_u32UserIDTicketValidationServerIPAddr1
Line: 1942
File: ../Engine/Src/SteamValidateUserIDTickets.cpp

, perhaps?

Nephyrin Zey wrote:
I've gotten a very wierd crash on my TF2 server now, I didn't get to
save the error message (I did but then I deleted it because I'm
retarded), but the gist of it was

Assertion Failure: ValidationServerIP1 != ValidationServerIP2

I'm not using any wierd routing or hax that would mess with validation
or server IPs, does anyone know what causes this?

Neph