Good evening, all.
No recent updates to my server, and it's been working flawlessly.
But suddenly tonight it started having problems. The server would suddenly
become laggy and all users started disconnecting with messages such as:

abcdefg<23><STEAM_0:0:123455><TERRORIST>" disconnected (reason "Client 9
overflowed reliable channel.")

Users would reconnect but the same thing would happen. A server restart did
not help, the problem occurred again a few times. Then the server
stabilized (it's been good now for about 5 minutes).

Any ideas where to look? The way it suddenly came on leads me to believe
that someone has discovered a server exploit to cash the disconnects.