The issue we fixed was only related to TF2 servers.

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 6:26 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] 32 player server and the Master Servers

Oh, I just assumed it was all 32 slot servers because there was no prior
post putting it in context with just TF2.   Now I'm wondering why my
server
isn't showing up on the list but 7 out of 50 refreshes.

Eric or Alfred can you clarify this and if it's just effecting 32 slot
TF2
servers or all 32 slot servers.
If it's just TF2, Then what would be the cause of my server showing up
so
little ?
Thanks.

-----
---------------------------------
This message and files attached are confidential and may contain
privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any Unauthorized
review
 distribution, disclosure, or use is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the
intended recipient of the message, Please notify the sender by return
e-mail
or telephone if possible. Please delete The message and attachments and
destroy all hard copies.