Same here.

I just put this build up on my server - plugins loaded fine, no issues yet.

- Neph

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 2:02 PM, Mike Dussault
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Even if you're not running on an Athlon machine, please try this build
 because it's built with a newer compiler, machine, and OS version, with
 different optimization flags, and with many symbols hidden. If we don't
 hear from anyone with concerns about this beta, we'll probably make it
 live tomorrow or Friday. Feel free to send me a private email if you
 find problems.

 -----Original Message-----
 From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason
 Ruymen
 Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 11:25 AM
 To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
 Subject: [hlds_linux] Dedicated Server Beta available

 We have a beta update available to the Linux Team Fortress 2 dedicated
 server.  To access it, run hldsupdatetool with the command "-beta
 tf20312".  The specific changes include:

 - Fixed Linux dedicated server map load problems on certain Athlon
 processors.

 Jason