I've had an issue twice now on a FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE server running srcds.
Within /boot/loader.conf, I have the mpsafenet=0 on there so that'll work.
However, the issue I'm having now is that in the middle of the game, on two
maps now, srcds has just decided to stop responding for 15 seconds the first
time (The system was COMPLETELY responsive during this as well.) and this
second time, srcds was pegged at 95+% CPU and wouldn't allow any connections
(After dropping all users)

Anyway, any ideas here? Rather, anybody have this issue?

The system is an AMD X2 4200+ /w 2GB Ram. FreeBSD ports is running
linux_base-fc4

~