AGREED!

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Namens Don Redhorse
Verzonden: dinsdag 6 mei 2008 17:15
Aan: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Onderwerp: Re: [hlds_linux] TF2 medics overpowered with 'uberchain' aftermedic
updates

So I would guess that they will disable to earn über when you are uebered.

Honestly... sometimes I think that they don't really test this.. how many
"features" where removed or changed because they didn't like it but where
useful... like the multiple über.. and how many new feature are being
brought up which are more game damaging?

Also I find that all this achievement hunting is killing the game.. I
really start hating bonesawing medics and even better playing on servers
where are medic restrictions... so you end up with 3 medics but nobody is
healing correctly because they want their achievements.. ;-(

Wrong place I now...

Best regards,

Marcus "Don Redhorse" Breiden