My main concern is that the Linux SourceDS binaries now have a restriction
on how much data they can send back from an RCON request, as HLSW was
working fine before the update. Again, it's possible that HLSW is somehow
incompatible now, but it's been working for four years now, so I'm guessing
it's due to the RCON *fix* making it more restrictive on the data it sends
via RCON. I could be wrong, but I'm just trying to figure it out.

-tsuehpsyde