Try using this for now: http://lodle.net/archives/7 if he/she is on a cafe
account you should be able to ban the range of ids.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eirik
Nilssen
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2008 2:40 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: [hlds_linux] Regarding "Internet cafè"-accounts

Valve:

We have several times the last year had notorious cheateres visiting our
servers.
As Norways leading anti-cheat community, our serveres are probably alluring
to "ragers", just playing to
destroy the fun of online gaming to everybody else.

In most cases, the obvious cheater is booted head first out of the servers
within minutes, thanks to
our active admin staff. But in some (though rare) cases the same cheaters
keep reappering time after time - often
the same day. Our last case included no less than 7 banned STEAM_ID's for
the same person, as he kept showing
up on our serveres - flying around up-side down and blasting HS through
walls.

I'm convinced that these type of ragers use hacked "Internet cafè" accounts.
We cannot do anything other then
keep banning their STEAM_ID, but it gets tiering in the long round.

Is there any sort of way to report these STEAM_ID's to Valve, so they can
deactivate the cafè-acconut from generating
more STEAM_ID's?

Regards
Eirik