"with the beta update for DODS i got this on my server:"

I think they will release another update.

"except the ones which have cracked .dll files..."

Edited .dll files don't magically list a server... With the exception of the
32 player delist bypass for the TF2. But that's definitely not it this time.
I got Palermo loaded on a listenserver (crashes on the dedicated server for
some reason) and the server listed by editing just one file. And it's not
even a .dll.

I suggest you guys wait, there should be another update to fix the palermo
crash. I'm sure your servers will all be listed when the update is out :).