I think he ment that srcds on Linux, especially Orangebox engine
performs better on Windows than on Linux. No matter how good you tune up
your system, Windows runs better and more slots than Linux on same
hardware. Besides, TF2 doesn't support 100 tickrate servers or 33, only
66 which is default now.

-ics