-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Erik
Southworth
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 6:22 AM
To: CodeRed; Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Error verifying steam UserID ticket

I'm guessing there is a requirement to 'kill steam' before deleting the
ClientRegistry.blob. I don't think I was doing that. But it is still curious
that the only servers affected were the two on the machine I rebooted. All
others worked and other internet servers worked.

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Erik Southworth
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> OK, so what the hell? I deleted my ClientRegistry.blob 4 times. Didn't
work
> what-so-ever. Usually it does. Using the CodeRed "File > Change User"
> logout->login worked 1st time. I feel like blowing my mind up....
>

> On Sat, Jul 19, 2008 at 11:07 PM, CodeRed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Simply log out of your steam client by File > Change User and re log-in.
>> Better known as delete your ClientRegistry.blob ;)
>>
>> > I'm nailed by this now. Rebooted a machine with 2 servers. Can't get on
>> > them. Other machines is fine.

6:35 PM