On 20.08.08 2:54 Uhr, Fedot wrote:
> Hello
> For example if i have desktop workstation with gxt280 and
> made CUDA is there any benefits to normal server? Anyone tried?
> is there are any a "how-to"???
> because i found some threads about [EMAIL PROTECTED] with CUDA and it's
> very intresting

CUDA is a technology that must be explicitly supported by the software
you are using. If I recall correctly, the Source engine has no such
support built in (neither in server nor in client), though I would
hazard a guess that a few Valve devs are already toying around with it a
bit.

As for me, I'm pissed that the CUDA 2.0 SDK doesn't support the Visual
Studio 2008 (= 9) compiler.

~~ Ondra