No need for wait zblock or add it. He is using eventscripts so he can
just add this line to autoexec.cfg and sv_soundscape_printdebuginfo isnt
a problem.

es_flags add cheat sv_soundscape_printdebuginfo

However, people on this list have discussed about this before and it
seems that Valve does not consider this a severe problem while it can
crash every server which hasnt got a custom fix like this line here.

-ics