then he hasn't used pingboost 3 with it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Javi Martín" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 8:03 AM
Subject: [hlds_linux] sys_ticrate

Good Morning!

Yes, the 1-3 ms in Europe is a very little variance in a game-server, but in
Spain, where the connections have at times 5 - 20 ms of variance, we need
the best, and i want to offer the best.

The best for me, is a 1000 fps server, because i test it, and i like it.

I saw servers with sys_ticrate 10000 - 1000 fps, and the servers has been
tested by me without accelerations.

Regards.