If you need to restart the server every day just so that it can
continue to work then you are dealing with a totally crappy
unsupported piece of software. Not saying that srcds, windows or linux
is crappy, but something is, or its just you.
But when you are asked "Why aren't you doing daily restarts anyway?"
like its the most obvious thing you know something is wrong.