When i disable all the 3drparty plugins i got this

"

Auto detecting CPU

Using Pentium II Optimised binary.

Auto-restarting the server on crash

Console initialized.

scandir failed:/home/wedwey/hlds/./valve/SAVE

scandir failed:/home/wedwey/hlds/./platform/SAVE

Protocol version 48

Exe version 1.1.2.6/Stdio (cstrike)

Exe build: 17:26:41 Aug 27 2008 (4352)

STEAM Auth Server

couldn't exec language.cfg

Server IP address 192.168.0.198:27015

Host_Error: Couldn't get DLL API from !

FATAL ERROR (shutting down): Host_Error: Couldn't get DLL API from !

Add "-debug" to the ./hlds_run command line to generate a debug.log to help
with solving this problem

Fri Oct 24 00:04:50 CEST 2008: Server restart in 10 seconds

Fri Oct 24 00:04:56 CEST 2008: Server Quit

"

But it not make some debug.log file :S

Disable all 3drparty plugins on your server.