I would completly disagree -- home listen servers get bogged down
REALLY fast after just a game or two, especially on expert... We were
hosting locally on a quad core with 4 GB of RAM and the thing couldn't
keep up after we went to play our second game on it...

my servers have been handling just fine it appears...