From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of x3sphere
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 7:25 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] Left 4 Dead Demo Update Available

I see. Well, that's odd, because it was never doing this before the update.

Do you know how to enter server commands while using the -fork option?
I'm unable to see any console output when accessing the server through
SSH and cannot enter in commands. I tried setting up telnet access as
detailed earlier by Chris here
(http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/private/hlds_linux/2008-November/058154.html)
but receive no output once connected to the server port.