Hi, thanks richard. When i was setting it to impossible the game mode
was displayed as impossible in the browser and hlsw and no matter what
the clients voted for ,  impossible was displayed. Anyways, its cool
now i know the drill. as for forcing or setting at a particular level
all my community wants it like that, i find that it eliminates the
gung ho aspect and forces a more professional approach to the game.
can we have summat that prevents it being voted on? please! fyi tank
is mad on expert! cheers, P

On 11/11/2008, Kevin J. Anderson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Patrick Shelley wrote:
>> Hi - since the update my server only plays expert mode - i have set it to
>> impossible, but only epert mode plays out ok
>>
>> am i missing summat?
>>

> May I ask why you are forcing difficulty at the server level, rather
> than allowing the 4 players to set it themselves?
>
> Are servers searched out in match making based on the server side setting?
>
> Kevin

Sent from my mobile device