From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 11:42 PM
To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds_linux] L4D does not support Athlon XP CPU

After upgrading the gcc and glibc libraries on a debian, the l4d server
still did not start.

I just took the hard drive of the machine in another machine (from
nforce2 Athlon XP to nforce4 AMD64), the server starts.

Remember how long tf2 developpers corrected the Athlon XP bug in the
linux server.

Waiting for a new version of the l4d server (with AMD Athlon XP
support).