I just now updated the server, and without changing any config all of a
sudden the sv_password is not being respected.

I can join anytime without being prompted for a password even though it is
set. Please help me. Server server.cfg below.

// this is your server name as shown in the server list
hostname "xxx"

z_difficulty Normal

// Log server bans in the server logs
sv_logbans 1

// Echo log information to the console. 0 is off 1on
sv_logecho 1

// Echo log information to the log file. 0 is off 1 is on
sv_logfile 1

//sv_cheats 0

sv_lan 0

sv_allow_lobby_connect_only 0
sv_unreserve

sv_password "xxx"
// your server password. a pair of double quotes means it is not set and
anyone can join

// start rcon settings

rcon_password "xxx"
// your rcon password to log into the dev rcon console or HLSW rcon console
sv_rcon_banpenalty 5
// Number of minutes to ban users who fail rcon authentication
sv_rcon_maxfailures 10
// Max number of times a user can fail rcon authentication before being
banned

// end execute ban files
exec banned_user.cfg
exec banned_ip.cfg