Hi !

I'm trying to get a 1000FPS stable server, with pain.. I've followed many
recommendations on this thread like :
- RT patched kernel (from Ingo Molnar)
- with and without HRT Support
- Tickrate 1000 and pingboost 2

I've posted my configuration here : http://pastebin.com/f7c4dff1e

here's the result : around 950 FPS Unstable. If I try Tickrate 10000 I get
1000FPS some times... but not stable and with an accelerated game :(

I also tried the chrt program (chrt -f -p 90 PID, tried FIFO / RR, all the
same results), that works better with a Low Latency Desktop kernel than a
Real Time kernel. (I fall around 500FPS with RT kernel with chrt program).

I know this is a kind of business on Internet game servers, but my goal is
LANs, and I have no business plans on LAN :/

Thanks for your help :)

Daryl.