What did mani have to say about this?

} -----Original Message-----
} From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:hlds_linux-
} [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kyle Sanderson
} Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 9:30 PM
} To: Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list
} Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Bufferoverflow Crashes server.
}
} As my server just crashed twice within the hour, I was wrong. The commands
} were nextmap, listmaps, timeleft, then their counterparts, ma_timeleft,
} ma_nextmap, etc. The script kiddies would execute these commands at an
} absurd rate, and then our servers crash. Hurray! From what I have read
} this
} is a bug in Mani where it doesn't limit them.
}
} Kyle.
} To unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives,
} please visit: