Today I've been working on a start script for my dedicated servers.
Sadly my knowledge of the srcds_run daemon and it's parameters as well
as bash or Linux in general is quite limited at this point.
Thus I wanted to ask you guys to review it and maybe give me some pointers.

I based the script on one that I have been using for my TF2 server for a
while.
Now I wanted to extend it so that it would be able to handle multiple
game configurations.
Especially regarding L4D.
Sadly parameters like steamport, clientport or netconport are completely
unknown to me.
I've been following several discussions on the mailing list and I think
I've read that some of these ports are actually unused.

I would love if someone could clear up for me what parts of the passed
srcds_run parameters are essential to run a L4D server.

I didn't want to attach the script to the mail no avoid bloating it so
you can grab it here: http://fuqr.de/dump/steamLauncher.sh
The script relies on so called "profiles" for which I constructed two
examples: http://fuqr.de/dump/l4d.conf and http://fuqr.de/dump/tf2.conf

I would be happy to hear your suggestions and/or criticizm.