also,

re: sv cheats comment
as i recall it was a command like ent_fire, this may have been fixed
by adding another restrictive flag to it,
if not, there are many command blocking plugins,
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=73828

a plugin to listen for commands sent to the server
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=75648

many people make use of a quick sv_cheats 1 then sv_cheats 0 method,
its feasible cheat program could sneak a command into this small
window.

if your do custom maps on your server, especially ones created by
people you know,
they might be setting your rcon password / etc, with a map entity,
point_servercommand,
grep -ai ,Command, *.bsp