Im pretty sure they dont leave their servers without guarding even
during holidays.  There is always someone who is getting sms, email
warnings if something goes down and then they fix problems from home
if possible. If not, then its office time.

However, maybe this issue is not getting fixed because folks at Valve
cant see it hence they do not live in europe area like we do and they
dont experience these glitches at US Servers. Issue started on 23rd
day at CS Source servers and  around 1 second lag occurs every 5 mins.
Get on the problem because this is F****** ANNOYING.

-ics

Yatin Vadhia wrote:
> > You already answered the question. They are on holiday, I mean who
>  > wants to work around the holiday season. Ok, while the fault
> maybe  > major and they havnt acknowledged it yet, give them a chance.

I'm working at a game publisher in Germany and we have Community
Management AND we have an sysadmin emergency service (every weekend
someone has to suffer *muha*) ;)

I can't belive that such a company like valve doesn't get it managed to
setup such basic things.- Staff