We've been having a problem with one server, even though the server is
set to be secure, after a player joins the server decides to become
insecure, despite the server continuing to send out a heartbeat to the
master servers etc... has any one had this problem before? The startup
sequence has the following in it, which we're not too sure about:

  Commentary: Loading commentary data from maps/
l4d_hospital01_apartment_commentary.txt.
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; unable to update local
steamclient. Continuing with current version anyway.
cminterface.cpp (932) : Assertion Failed: NULL != m_hConnection
exec: couldn't exec banned_user.cfg
exec: couldn't exec banned_ip.cfg
Adding master server 72.165.61.189:27011
Adding master server 69.28.140.246:27011
Sending heartbeat to master server...