When i start hlds alone it takes also long time.
It hangs every time when i restart server with console quit or when i start
hlds_run manually.
Then i wait 5-10Mins then the server is started.
It hangs all the time @ updating installation.
Nload don´t show any traffic at starting hlds.
I think there are some SteamServers down here in germany.