I'd be careful with those.  There was a post recently on the sourcemod
forums by someone with a nosteam server and it had a hidden mms plugin that
started a hard drive format.

If you use a cracked server, you have a huge security hole with the
backdoors they seem to often program in with the crack.  If they're
dishonest enough to crack the steam protection, then they're dishonest
enough to add backdoors to your system.