Hi there
people!

I have a
problem. No that’s wrong, almost everybody has a problem while playing
Counter-strike 1.6. A lot of players keep getting the stupid “Error verifying
STEAM UserID Ticket” problem. Can
someone please fix this problem? How long does it take? All I keep hearing is
to delete some files. Well THAT DON’T WORK. Everywhere in different forums I
keep
hearing about this problem day after day and I have also have the problem on
many different servers.

Is
there a solution for the HLDS servers, or do STEAM have to fix the problem? And
when will they fix it?..