I'm the ColdFire Jason speaks about.
My plugin is a sourcemod plugin, that writes to the logs the total healing a
player does (works with engies and medics) and the teleports a player does.
Not to spam the logs, it's written only when the player disconnects, but as
the players is disconnected on a map change, you are sure not to miss data.
I didn't create a thread on sourcemod.net for my plugin, but since other
people seem interested, I'm gonna do it right now and reply with the link to
the thread.
Thanks for the interest

Cold