* the reason that i am giving you this program is because steam support
advised me about you! they said they could not help us in anyway and advised
you. isnt there anyway against these programs such as ip version, port or
you put down the intervall (ms) down to 200 and then start to put down which
ever server you wish. there must be a way to sort this situation. i have
been searching aswel but stil cannot come up with a conclusion

please can you help me!!!
*