Thanks.> From: i...@ronny-schedel.de> To: hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 17:45:16 +0100> Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Team Fortress
2/Day of Defeat: Source Update Available> > The new update introduces alot of
new bugs in TF2:> > - The server performance is bad as hell, even with the same
> hardware/settings before this update. The game lags, players get warped >
around the map.> - The team color of the HUD messages does not reflect the
current situation, > example: Your are in blue team, you see the attacking HUD
message in red! > This happens to all HUD messages like dispensers, team mates
and so on.> - The color of Ubercharges flips, red Ubercharge turns to blue
color and > vice versa, so players are irritated and try to shoot team
members.> > Best regards> > Ronny Schedel> > > >A required update for TF2 and
DODS is now available. Please run > >hldsupdatetool to receive the update. The
specific changes include:> >> > Team Fortress 2:> > - Added percentage to
UberCharge HUD panel for the Medic> > - Added upgrade progress and levels to
Engineer HUD panel for all > > buildings> > - Added
mp_tournament_allow_non_admin_restart server ConVar to allow > > server admin
to toggle whether non-admin players can issue the > > mp_tournament_restart
ConCommand on the server. Default is 1 (current > > behavior)> > - Added flag
to the gamerules entity so map authors can override the HUD > > type being
used. Allows map authors to force CTF or CP HUD to be used if > > they mix
CTF/CP entities in the map> > - Added check in CTF HUD to make sure it doesn't
point at disabled capture > > zones when the player is carrying the flag.
Allows map authors to have > > more than one capture zone for each team in the
map> > - Changed AutoTeam to give new players to the attackers on attack/defend
> > maps if the teams are even> > - Fixed Pyro model not animating in the class
menu> > - Fixed players getting stuck in the "prepare to respawn..." countdown
> > loop> > - Fixed Natascha not getting the proper 75% of damage and slightly
> > increased the strength of Natascha's slowdown> > - Fixed teleporter
entrance/exit effects being drawn when they don't have > > a matching
teleporter entrance/exit> > - Fixed announcer saying "the cart is nearing the
checkpoint" after the > > round has already been won> > - Fixed cloaked spies
having a particle-beam effect while standing next to > > a dispenser that's
healing them> > - Fixed server crash when trying to load a map that contains
control > > points with duplicate index values> > - Fixed several materials
warnings in the console> > - Fixed "Cart.Explode" sound script entry using an
unknown sound channel> > - Marked the cl_bobcycle and cl_bobup ConVars as
cheats> >> > Team Fortress 2 and Day of Defeat: Source:> > - Fixed clients
using reloadresponsesystems, sv_soundemitter_flush, > >
sv_soundemitter_filecheck, sv_findsoundname, and > >
sv_soundscape_printdebuginfo to lag/crash servers> >> > Source Engine:> > -
Fixed client "timeout on mapchange" problem> > - Fixed setinfo exploit> > -
Marked the r_aspectratio ConVar as a cheat> >> > Server Browser:> > - Renamed
"Quick List" to "Map List"> > - Removed minimum ping filter from Map List> >> >
unsubscribe, edit your list preferences, or view the list archives, > > please
visit:> > http://list.valvesoftware.com/mailman/listinfo/hlds_linux> > > > >